The sweet spot.
When summer lets up its suffer-fest temperatures, and fall cycling welcomes us with stunning color-changing canyons to ascend, cool breezes, and long shadows, throw on a pair of Pearl Izumi's Escape Sugar Thermal Cycling tights for a layer of warmth on shortening days. Select thermal fabric offers warmth while providing unsurpassed moisture transfer, keeping you from feeling bogged down and sweaty, and the Select Escape 1:1 chamois comforts your sit bones with edge-free cushioning to prevent chafing. BioViz elements illuminate when they catch car headlights to help keep you visible to the two-tonne machines we share the road with, and ankle zips make for ease sliding them on and off over winter socks.
- Throw on these cycling tights for sweet warmth in fall
- Thermal fabric wicks away moisture while providing insulation
- Cushion your sit bones with Select Escape 1:1 chamois
- Stay visible with the help of BioViz elements
- Flattering wide waistband is super comfortable
- Key pocket keeps small items safe
View more Women's Tights & Bib Tights
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.