You can never be sweet enough.
Fall has a knack for gracing us with cool temperatures, stunning colors, and a sense of relief from the oppressive summer heat of months past. Fall also has a knack for sending us unpredictable and inclement weather, and that's why Pearl Izumi gives us the Escape Sugar Thermal tights, the perfect sweet spot of warmth in the cool, but not frigid fall weather. Stitched together from Select Thermal fabric, the Escape Sugar tights offer moisture wicking warmth that will keep you dry from the inside out. Skipping the chamois, these tights are perfect for running, hiking, or throwing your own favorite chamois underneath for extra warmth and support. BioViz elements illuminate when they catch car headlights to help keep you visible to the two-ton machines we share the road with, and ankle zips make for ease sliding them on and off over winter socks.
- Enjoy sweet relief from chilly winds in these thermal tights
- Wick away moisture and stay warm with Select Thermal fabric
- Thermal fabric wicks away moisture while providing insulation
- BioViz accents illuminate in headlights to keep you visible
- Stay visible with the help of BioViz elements
- Flattering wide waistband is super comfortable
- Key pocket keeps small items safe
View more Women's Tights & Bib Tights
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.