After a few energizing spin classes, you're ready to make your newfound cycling habit stick. Don't be intimidated by the thought of committing to a cycling wardrobe. Wear the Pearl Izumi Escape Sugar Short to class during the colder months, then put it on when you take your brand new road bike out for its inaugural voyage. With a shorter inseam that won't weigh you down at the gym and a fully redesigned chamois this year, the Escape Sugar will keep you supported in the saddle while you get the hang of braking, shifting, and clipless pedals. Its wide waistband and stretchy, supportive fabric will keep moisture moving away from your skin while you work up a sweat so you can focus on the road (or instructor) up ahead.
- Embrace your new cycling hobby with this accessible short
- Form-fitting cut follows your body movements as you ride
- Moisture wicking fabric keeps you cool and supported
- Plush but slim chamois provides breathable cushioning
- Silicone leg grippers keep fabric in place as you move around
- BioViz reflective accents help you stand out to motorists
View more Women's Shorts
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Great for those long rides
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: MEDIUM
I've worn this twice for my longer 1hr30min rides - these shorts definitely held up! These 20+mile rides you're thankful some good padding!!! I wear between size 4-6 in women's pants. Fit great! not too tight on the thigh and didn't ride up. I'll probably be purchasing another pair of these in a different color here soon!