With poor braking and the compounded effects of being wet while creating your own wind-chill, cycling and rain are rarely a good mix. Those obstacles aren't as insurmountable as they used to be thanks to the development of road disc brakes and kit like the Pearl Izumi Women's Elite WxB Jacket. While disc brakes ensure more confident stopping in all conditions, the Elite WxB Jacket equips your torso with an anti-rain barrier that helps convince you to brave the elements in the first place.
The Elite WxB Jacket's 10k waterproof rating, fully taped seams, and impressively breathable membrane mean that it's built to target those fall and spring days when you either can't afford to miss maintenance miles because of rain or just want to tour your changing local landscape under drizzly skies. The jacket is also cut with a semi-form fit, which means it isn't a loose, baggy monster over a summer jersey but still fits comfortably over a thicker thermal jersey or jacket for winter layering. The jacket is finished with reflective details for those times when the light, temperature, and precipitation all fall simultaneously.
- A shell jacket for cycling in inclement conditions
- Waterproof membrane maintains breathability
- Semi-form fit accommodates winter layering
- Waterproof zipper and reflective details
View more Women's Jackets
Gore Bike Wear Element Windstopper Active Shell Zip-Off Jacket - Women's
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.