Elite Thermal Arm Warmer
During spring and fall, your windproof winter jacket is often overkill, yet your summer jersey isn't insulated enough for these chilly transitional months. The Pearl Izumi Elite Thermal Arm Warmers are designed for just this purpose, and they've been updated with Pearl's PI Dry DWR treatment, which helps them shed water instead of turning into sodden arm socks on spring rides that feature some April showers.
- Arm warmers for the chilly damp of shoulder seasons
- DWR treatment sheds light rain and road spray
- Mid-weight thermal insulation for fall and spring
- Fit to each arm specifically for less bagginess
- Soft elastic cuffs and silicone print maintain fit
- Item #PLZO8DY
- Responsible Collection
- 56% recycled nylon, 30% polyester, 14% Lycra, PI Dry finish
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.