Item # PLZ00L7
Pearl Izumi Elite Thermal Arm Warmer $35.00
The classic of classics.
During spring and fall, your windproof winter jacket is often overkill, yet your summer jersey isn't insulated enough for these chilly transitional months. The Pearl Izumi Elite Thermal Arm Warmers are designed for just this purpose, and they've been updated with Pearl's PI Dry DWR treatment, which helps them shed water instead of turning into sodden arm socks on spring rides that feature some April showers.
Other than that change, the Elite Thermal warmers are largely the same; they still provide a greater degree of warmth than Pearl's Lite series of warmers without being as warm or stifling as its winter-specific PRO Leader warmer. In short, they're the classic arm warmers, which puts them in close competition with thermal knit gloves for the title of favorite cool-weather accessory in the Competitive office.
- Arm warmers for the chilly damp of shoulder seasons
- DWR treatment sheds light rain and road spray
- Mid-weight thermal insulation for fall and spring
- Fit to each arm specifically for less bagginess
- Reflective details to draw eyes under overcast skies
- Soft elastic cuffs and silicone print conspire to maintain fit
View more Arm Warmers
- How to Measure:
- Arm Length:
- Measure from shoulder to wrist with a 90-degree bend in your arm.
- Measure around your wrist where a watch would go.
- Measure around the fullest part of your upper arm.
Reviews & Community
That review just below from Steven S.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Yeah ... I wrote it. Was just logged in to the wrong account.
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large Arm Warmers
There are certain times of year when it can be really difficult to figure out exactly what to wear when heading out for a bike ride, especially here in Utah; it could be 55 degrees when you head out and 80 degrees when you head home. With temperature ranges like that, you need clothing that is easily removable and packable, and Pearl Izumi's Elite Thermal line of arm, knee, and leg warmers fits the bill perfectly.
I especially like the wide elastic grippers at the top; many warmers use thin elastic with an even thinner strip of silcon that can feel really constrictive, even though it might actually be looser than Pearl's wide band. These are just super comfortable all-around.