Stepping into the water with the Pearl Izumi ELITE Pursuit Tri SL Jersey under your wetsuit will leave you free to focus on your race, rather than discomfort. As part of Pearl's highest end line of race kit, the ELITE pursuit promises to work with you while you put your months of swimming, biking, and running to use in your goal race, dutifully wicking moisture to keep you cool and confident as you transition through each stage.
A nylon and Lycra main body fabric follows a contoured fit that you'll be familiar with if you've raced in tri kit before; by closely mirroring your body movements, the jersey leaves no room for wet fabric to create drag on the bike or chafe on the run. Every triathlete's best friend, the front half zipper ushers cooling air in towards the tail end of a race when the sun is high, and two rear pockets loyally hold onto mid-race snacks so you stay fueled from the start to the finish.
- Race top moves effortlessly through swim, bike, and run
- Close-to-body fit limits chafing and drag
- Fabric wicks moisture while providing compression
- Front zipper allows for much-needed venting
- Merrow stitching sits smoothly against the skin
View more Women's Tri Tops
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.