No matter the weather.
When the weather gets a bit too crazy, keep your sanity with the Pearl Izumi Elite Pursuit Thermal tights for women. Made with cycling in mind, but skipping the chamois, the Elite Pursuit thermal tights are happy to go with you for a run, or slide ontop of your favorite chamois for all day comfort. Made out of a brushed thermal fleece, these tights will hug your legs and keep you going from your first mile to mile 100. Medium in weight, they are ideal for cold, but not frozen temperatures, so they make the perfect option for mid 40's to 50's F. Water shedding PI Dry coats the outside of the fabric to keep rain and snow rolling off of the outside so you can stay dry.
- A thermal tight for cycling or running in the cold
- Thermal fleece provides cozy warmth
- PI Dry repels water and lets it roll off
- Reflective BioViz accents increase your visibility in low light
- Chamois-free, so you can wear your favorite underneath or take these out for a winter run
View more Women's Tights & Bib Tights
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.