Tide you over.
The transitional seasons are tricky for cycling. Over-dress, and you risk sweating your way to a clammy chill once you've warmed up; underdress, and you start out cold and can never recover. The Pearl Izumi Women's Elite Pursuit Thermal Jersey takes the guesswork out of those transitional months by combining thermal insulation with greater breathability and ventilation than full-on winter kit.
The jersey's warmth gets you out the door into the cold air, but it doesn't turn stifling after the first 20 minutes in temperatures ranging into the mid 40s. That means it's enough to tide you over between the time you clip in to the time your body can heat itself, which in turn should cover the gap between late September and mid-November.
- A long-sleeve cycling jersey for the shoulder seasons
- Thermal Fleece fabric insulates without stifling
- Pearl's Form Fit is cut for the racing cyclist
- Full-length zipper is backed by a draft flap
- Three rear pockets for thermal accessories
- Elastic gripper maintains fit when pockets are loaded
- Reflective details help keep you visible in low-light
View more Women's Long Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.