Versatility reigns supreme.
The Pearl Izumi Men's ELITE Pursuit Short offers superb comfort for cyclists preferring a more subdued aesthetic on the road. This everyday cycling short supports key muscle groups while pulling moisture where it can readily evaporate with its Transfer In-R-Cool fabric. This supportive fabric is treated with Coldblack to reflect scorching UV rays, making this black cycling short feel more like a lightly colored garment. Ultimately, this means you'll stay pleasantly cool and comfortable as you rack up miles, even on the sunniest days of the season.
The ELITE Pursuit Short conforms to your body with an anatomic multi-panel design, so it won't restrict pedaling or create irritation issues on the road, regardless if you're completing your first century ride or just squeezing in a quick evening spin. Pearl's Elite Pursuit 1:1 chamois is comprised of a high-density foam that reduces fatiguing vibration, lined with 4-way stretch for excellent mobility when you're changing position in the saddle.
- Daily cycling short for those preferring a low-key aesthetic
- Anatomic multi-panel design with 4-way stretch for mobility
- Transfer In-R-Cool fabric wicks moisture and supports muscles
- Coldblack finish reflects UV rays from heating up the short
- Elite Pursuit 1:1 chamois dissipates jarring vibration
- Spandex grippers prevent legs from annoyingly riding up