It's hard to beat the basics.
Your buddies are all about bright kits and colorful bibs, and while you might have a pair hiding in the back of your closet, you prefer the classic black bib for every day rides — and we don't blame you. The clean aesthetic of black bibs go with any jersey, and with options like the Pearl Izumi ELITE Pursuit Bib Shorts that feature supportive and breathable fabrics, and a chamois that can stand up to long and arduous miles in the saddle so you can happily pedal away for hours, we wouldn't be surprised if you want to load your cycling wardrobe up with nothing but the basics.
The ELITE Pursuit Bib Shorts begin their life with panels of ELITE Transfer In-R-Cool fabric, coupled with coldblack technology that reflects heat to keep you comfortable when the temps rise, while wicking away moisture to keep you comfortable on toasty summer rides. The bib straps are constructed from light and breathable mesh, while the leg bands feature raw edge that transitions smoothly from your leg to bib, with silicone grip to keep the hem comfortably in place without pinching. The shorts are finished with Pearl Izumi's ELITE Pursuit 1:1 Chamois with high density cushioning, a moisture-wicking backing, and a smooth, stretchy top layer to keep you comfortable and dry without unnecessary bulk.
- Basic black bibs with not-so-basic construction
- Anatomic panels hug your muscles for support
- In-R-Cool fabric with Coldblack technology fights heat
- Support your sit bones with a multi-density chamois
- Mesh upper bib lets your skin breathe, and wicks sweat
- Raw edge hem creates a smooth transfer for clean aesthetic
- Spandex gripper secures hem in place
- Stay visible in low light with reflective details