ELITE Gel Full-Finger Glove
While we certainly had no complaints with the previous generation of the ELITE Gel Full-Finger Gloves, Pearl Izumi went ahead and updated them, anyway. The basic premise is the same — lightweight, breathable coverage that keeps your fingers protected from brush and your palms glued to bars — but the inner palms are now smoother and the overall construction has fewer seams. That makes for fewer catch points to irritate hands, aiding the ELITE Gel padding in its efforts to keep your grabbers comfy on chip seal, gravel, lumpy 'cross courses, and light singletrack. The new model also includes conductive thumb and index finger tips, so you'll enjoy smartphone interactivity on par with the sharp lever feel afforded by the synthetic palms.
- Full-finger road gloves with a penchant for comfort
- Gel padding mutes vibrations from rough roads and gravel
- Conductive synthetic leather works with touchscreen devices
- The synthetic leather palm is soft and durable
- Soft, low-profile wiping surface on thumb dries the face
- Hook and loop closure lets you dial in the fit