Because we're not all built like Adonis.
Winter can be rough on the body, fewer ride days, grim weather, hearty food — the list goes on, and unless you were banging out miles on the trainer when your friends were inviting you over for poker and frosty mugs of pilsner, you might not be in perfect race-ready shape when the sun starts peeking out again. The Pearl Izumi ELITE Escape Semi-Form Short-Sleeve Jersey understands that we can't all start our riding seasons looking like Adonis, which is why it is cut with just a bit more forgiveness than other jerseys. Loaded with all of the technical features you want from your go-to training jersey, but with just a little more room to breathe when you're hammering your way into the season.
The ELITE Escape is made out of ELITE Transfer In-R-Cool polyester fabric that quickly wicks moisture away from your skin, complemented by Direct-Vent mesh paneling to usher in cooling air on the days the wind seems to stop suddenly in the middle of a hot climb. Other thoughtful features like a full-length zipper, three rear pockets, and reflective accents give the jersey all of the practicality it needs to become a favorite piece of your training wardrobe.
- A ultra-breathable jersey with room to breathe
- In-R-Cool fabric keeps you cool on training rides
- Moisture-wicking materials keep you dry
- Semi-form fitting cut offers a little extra space
- Dump heat at will with full-length zipper
- Ample pockets stash your nutrition and spare tube
- Reflective accents keep you visible in low light