Shrug off the cold.
Spring and fall days can create a wardrobe dilemma. The mornings are frosty, and warrant a jacket, but as soon as the sun peeks its head over the mountains you warm right up, regretting the bulky extra layer you've got to stow away. The Pearl Izumi ELITE Escape Long-Sleeve Shrug offers you the perfect in-between, with just enough extra coverage to take the chill off of your shoulders, while keeping your core from being loaded with too many layers. Like some of Pearl Izumi's base layers, the ELITE Escape Shrug serves a purpose both as a warmer and a cooler, fashioned from Pearl's ELITE Transfer In-R-Cool fabric powered by Ice-fil and IR Block, this shrug does its best to avoid overheating by wicking away perspiration, and is ideal for taking the sun off of your shoulders sans sunscreen, while you work your way up long and tiresome ascents. If you do find the breeze is just the right temperature, and you'd rather ditch the extra layer, its compact enough that it can be easily stashed in your jersey's back pocket until the mercury takes a dip again.
- Cover your shoulders to shed the chill
- In-R-Cool fabric wicks sweat away to keep you dry
- Keep harmful UV rays at bay with IR Block technology
- Zippered front for easy on and off
- Reflective details help you stay seen in low light
- Pairs perfectly with short sleeve and tank top jerseys
- Easy to stow away in a jersey back pocket