Spin classes and short rides don't always necessitate standard cycling bibs or shorts, and if you find yourself wanting a pair of shorts that you can leave on without feeling restricted during your post-spin yoga class, the Pearl Izumi Women's ELITE Escape Half Shorts would be a versatile addition to your workout wardrobe. They're made with Pearl's ELITE Escape 1:1 Chamois, so you'll still be protected by plush multi-density cushioning and breathable fabric if you wear the shorts on the commute home.
For indoor workouts, the blend of P.R.O. and Select Transfer fabrics' nylon and Lycra construction give the shorts a contoured fit that will stay in place as you tackle grueling interval sets, and—as the fabric's name suggests—it swiftly pulls moisture away from your skin to keep you cool, even when you get to the gym late and miss out on a bike close to the fans. The shorts are finished with a wide, soft waistband, which suits them well to other gym workouts and helps eliminate irritation while you're stretched out over the bars.
- An indoor cycling short with a shorter inseam
- Multidensity chamois provides comfortable support
- Reflective elements increase visibility to others
View more Women's Shorts
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Great Half Shorts!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
But a little too tight around the legs. I normally purchase a size small in the full length shorts, but had to go up to the medium for my legs. Now my waistline is little loose, but workable.