For cyclists and runners, winter can be quite the blow to not only our training routines, but also our overall happiness and satisfaction with life. Don't let Old Man Winter keep you inside when he storms into town leaving ice and frost, throw on your Pearl Izumi Elite Escape AmFIB tights for women to keep spinning your legs through the cold months. You'll be happy to feel the soft embrace of thermal fleece against your legs, and Pearl Izumi doesn't stop there, they top their fleece with PI Dry DWR treatment, so sleet, rain, and snow will roll off of you with ease. On high exposure areas, like your thighs, knees, and shins, strategic panels of AmFIB softshell are placed to protect you from harsh wind and ice, and keep you feeling warm. Ankle zips make these easy to slide into with bulky winter socks, and BioViz elements help to keep you visible in poor lighting conditions. Because these tights skip the chamois, you can easily wear these for a winter road or trail run, or throw on your favorite chamois underneath for ultimate sit-bone comfort.
- Keep your legs feeling warm and dry in these tights
- Shield high-exposure areas with AmFIB softshell panels
- Stay warm with soft thermal fleece insulation
- PI Dry treatment keeps water rolling off
- Zippered key pocket keeps small items safe
- Increase visibility to cars with BioViz accents
- Easy on and off with 7in lower leg zippers
View more Women's Tights & Bib Tights
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.