When Old Man Winter comes knocking.
When Old Man Winter throws a layer of frost on the ground, don't let it keep you inside. With the help of Pearl Izumi's Elite Escape AmFIB Cycling tights for women you'll be hitting the pavement with the vigor of spring well into the winter. The Elite Escape AmFIB tights offer a super soft and warm embrace from thermal fleece that's topped with PI Dry DWR coating to keep water, snow, and sleet rolling off of you. Protective AmFIB softshell fabric is strategically paneled in key exposure areas to add an extra shield from the elements as you ride into the storm. Your rear-end will feel supported and comfortable, too, with Pearl's Elite Escape 1:1 chamois that offers a free-floating 4-way-stretch top sheet that brushes gently against your skin, backed with a 2-layer suspension core for plush and supportive comfort. Moving down from the chamois, these tights are hit with BioViz elements to increase your visibility in low lights, and down further, 7-inch zippers on the lower leg offer plenty of room for getting in and out of your tights with bulky winter socks.
- Burly tights for winter cycling
- Elite AmFIB softshell shields you from harsh weather
- Thermal fleece fabric offers soft insulation
- Stay dry inside with PI Dry treatment that lets water roll off
- Prevent sore sitbones with Elite Escape 1:1 chamois
- Zippered key pocket keeps small items safe
- Increase visibility to cars with BioViz accents
- Easy on and off with 7in lower leg zippers
View more Women's Tights & Bib Tights
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.