Motivation may vary.
Our motivation to ride varies depending on the day. Some days, it's crossing the finish line that keeps us going; other days, it's crossing the threshold of the local roaster. Pearl Izumi's Elite Escape 3/4 Women's Tights are built for the latter days, when rides start with a text from a training buddy rather than pinning on a number. They're built from the same Transfer In-R-Cool fabric as Pearl's Elite Escape Shorts, but they extend below the knee to offer a bit more coverage for days in the low 60s and mid 50s.
The 3/4-length version still features the same flattering waistband construction and Elite 3D Chamois as the shorts, and the material used in the body has all the breathable, moisture-managing properties of the shorts. The difference is that the extra 11-3/8in of length means that the knickers version add a bit of modest coverage and protect your knees when the temperatures aren't low enough for fleecy thermal tights but still warrant light knee warmers.
- A 3/4-length cycling tight that adds coverage without insulation
- Lightweight In-R-Cool w/ Coldblack breathes and wicks moisture
- Flattering waistband comfortably maintains coverage
- Reflective elements help keep you visible during late returns
View more Women's Knickers
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Bought these as a gift for my girlfriend and she said:
I tend to either wear normal Prana leggings or baggy padded yeti shorts when I ride my mountain bike but have always wanted to try out padded leggings and these Pearl Izumi Elite 3/4 Tights did not disappoint. They run pretty tight but are supposed to be so they dont fall down on the bumpy ride. The front cuts perfectly with my hip line and has a flexibility so my skin doesnt get caught or pinched. The padding is pretty standard for Pearl Izumi bike apparel.