Elite Cycling Thermal Tight
When temperatures start to plummet and winter rolls, in it's easy to want to curl up in the fetal position and rock back and forth, waiting for it all to blow over—but we've tried that and found it doesn't lead to either happiness or the fitness we want going into the next cycling season. The best solution may just be to throw on a pair of Pearl Izumi's Elite Cycling Thermal Tights and bang out chilly winter miles.
With a soft brushed thermal fleece fabric, these tights are happy to keep you cozy into the low 40s, and an eight-panel anatomic cut hugs your muscles to keep you supported while the tights keep you warm. Pearl's women's specific Elite 3D chamois offers a smooth next-to-skin fabric with four-way stretch, beneath which high-density foam provides comfort in the saddle from mile one to 100.
- Stay on the bike through the winter with these tights
- Soft thermal fleece keeps you warm into the 40s
- Eight-panel anatomic fit snuggles up to your muscles
- Wide waistband is flattering and comfortable
- Women's ELITE 3D chamois offers soft 4-way stretch
- Lower leg zips make getting them on and off easy
- Boosted visibility with BioViz elements