Riding through a winter wonderland.
When temperatures start to plummet and winter starts rolling in it's easy to want to curl up in the fetal position and rock back and forth, waiting for it all to blow over — but we've tried that and found it doesn't lead to either happiness or the fitness we want to go into the next cycling season with. The best solution may just be to throw on a pair of Pearl Izumi Elite Cycling Thermal tights for women, and bang out chilly winter miles. With a soft brushed thermal fleece fabric these tights are happy to keep you cozy down into the low 40's, and an 8-panel anatomic cut hugs your muscles to keep you warm. Pearl's women's specific Elite 3D chamois offers a smooth next to skin fabric with 4 way stretch, plus high density foam for comfort in the saddle from mile 1 to 100.
- Stay on the bike through the winter with these tights
- Soft thermal fleece keeps you warm into the 40's
- 8-panel anatomic fit snuggles up to your muscles
- Wide waistband is flattering and comfortable
- Women's ELITE 3D chamois offers soft 4-way stretch
- Lower leg zips make getting them on and off easy
- Boost visibility with BioViz elements
View more Women's Tights & Bib Tights
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.