Always have one stashed.
You set out on a summer ride pretty confident those distant clouds won't amount to much and that the light breeze would stay just that for the next few hours. However, a few tough climbs later you're shivering at the windy summit and watching the rain clouds move in. We've all been there, and having a piece like the Pearl Izumi Elite Barrier Vest hiding in our saddle pack makes a world of difference.
Incredibly light and easy to stow inside of its own rear pocket, the vest is constructed out of Pearl Izumi's ELITE Barrier fabric. While it might not be your first choice in an all-day downpour, Barrier will withstand its share of raindrops and block wind, while remaining permeable to air so you don't feel like you're riding in a poncho. Pearl cut the vest to follow a slim silhouette that accommodates layers without leaving you with flapping fabric in the wind, and added its luminous Bioviz reflective accents to increase your visibility on dim, cloudy days.
- Lightweight cycling vest for rainy, gusty days
- Slim, tailored fit accommodates layers
- Breathable fabric repels water and wind
- Folds up easily to stow inside its own rear pocket
View more Women's Vests
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Mom Loves It!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
Got this as a Christmas gift for my mom and she loves it. She's going to use it to layer underneath for chillier riding days and the zipper pocket on the back is super convenient. It is a pretty slender cut so I originally got her a medium which she usually wears but ended up switching it for a large.