ELITE Barrier Convertible Jacket
When inclement weather is on the horizon, slide into the versatile Pearl Izumi Elite Barrier Convertible Women's Jacket. With its removable sleeves, you can adjust to the conditions on hand, in real-time, so you're never caught out by a sneaky storm or surprise sunburst.
Pearl's Elite Barrier fabric sheds wind while providing light water-resistance for coverage during sudden storms. When the weather breaks, removing the sleeves and stashing them in the back pocket is a quick and easy solution to your coverage conundrum. Pearl also incorporates its Direct Vent extra-breathable panels around the underarms and back in order to provide extra ventilation to the core.
When things are a little chillier, the inner collar's micromesh lining adds a soft and warm sensation to the neck when fully zipped up. The full-length front zipper also does its part by featuring an internal draft flap and zipper garage to prevent discomfort from cold air and abrasive zippers. Additionally, elastic hems at the wrist and waist keep drafts out and your body heat in. BioViz Reflective details help keep you visible in low-light conditions, and the combination of zippered hand and drop-in back pockets keep your ride essentials accessible.
- Wind jacket that can be converted into a vest
- Adjust to changing temperatures via removable sleeves
- Main fabric blocks wind and is water-resistant
- Ventilation on back helps shed core heat
- Full-length zipper with draft flap blocks cold air
- BioViz reflective elements enhance visibility to cars in low light
- Elastic hems with silicone gripper on waist provide secure fit
- Integrated strap allows storage on bike