A water and wind-resistant jacket or thermo-regulating vest for cool, windy days? Actually, the Pearl Izumi Men's Elite Barrier Convertible Jacket is both, quickly converting from a protective shell to a heat-retaining vest in a matter of seconds with its zip-off sleeves. Its Elite Barrier shell blocks the breeze, while shedding light showers and road mist. Direct-Vent panels improve ventilation when you're hammering up steep grades and increasing your cadence on fast training rides.
Highly visible after dark, the convertible jacket's 360-degree reflectivity keeps you safe when you're riding at dawn and dusk. Its full-length draft flap seals out rogue gusts and sustained breezes from chilling your core. Other key features include a drawstring adjustable hem for a dialed fit, as well as zippered hand pockets for holding riding accessories and other items.
- A cycling jacket for conditions from fall through spring
- Convertible design loses the sleeves when they're not needed
- Weather-resistant material keeps the elements at bay
- Ventilation inserts increase breathability during intervals
- Draft flap zipper helps protect a vulnerable point
- Drawstring hem battens down the hatches
- Zippered hand pockets keep ride essentials secure
- Reflective details help keep you visible in low-light conditions