While you may hit the DH park once in a while, you don't need shin-length baggies for your every-day rides. Instead, you prefer a slimmer fit with an adequate inseam that offer the coverage you want without unneccessary bells and whistles like the Pearl Izumi Canyon Short. A proven fan-favorite within the singletrack loving ladies, the Canyon captures the perfect balance between freeride baggies and skin-tight lycra with an athletic, slim fit that moves with you as you power up steep switchbacks and weave through rooty treelines. This year we saw a slight stretch to the inseam, moving from the 8-inch of last year to 9-inches, giving a little more coverage to keep your liner shorts from peeking out underneath, while keeping things short enough that petite lady-shredders won't get swallowed whole. The included liner features Pearl's SELECT Escape 1:1 chamois for plush, but flexible comfort to keep you going on rough miles, and a wide, flexible waistband that locks into place without pinching for all-day exploration.
- Every day shorts for searching out hero dirt
- Slimmer fit is tailored to be athletic, but not tight
- Moisture-wicking fabric stretches with you on the ride
- 9-inch inseam gives you the coverage you want without bulk
- Women's SELECT Escape 1:1 chamois supports sit bones
- Dial in a custom fit with internally adjustable waistband
- Item #PLZ00M1
- [shell] 100% polyester, [liner] 92% polyester, 8% elastane
- Removable Liner
- Women's SELECT Escape 1:1
- 1 zippered hand
- internal waist adjustment
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 7.8oz
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 5 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.