If you're looking for an unfussy everyday MTB short with a slimmer fit than DH/Enduro baggies, end your search with the Pearl Izumi Canyon Short. A longtime favorite amongst the dirt-loving set, the Canyon manages to occupy the space between freeride slouch and full XC Lycra, and it's a space other manufacturers would be wise to acknowledge exists. At a price point that won't blow your budget for summer upgrades and weekend ride trips, the Canyon comes with a slim but athletic fit that moves with you over rocky cruxes and swooping berms, as well as a shorter 8-inch inseam that won't swallow shorter lady shredders. Pearl includes a plush, but flexible chamois with the detachable liner, and builds in a wide, flexible waistband that won't chafe or pinch throughout all-day adventures.
- Seek out endless brown pow in this versatile everyday short
- Slim, athletic fit is tailored without being tight
- Stretchy, moisture wicking fabric breathes on summer days
- Shorter 8-inch inseam works well for smaller riders
- Detachable liner includes Pearl's Women's 3D Tour Chamois
- Waistband adjusts internally to provide a custom fit