Why We Like The Canyon Short With Liner
Mountain riders, gravel grinders, and bike path adventurers like us have something in common: We're all looking for comfort. That's why we're wearing the Canyon Short With Liner from Pearl Izumi. Transfer Dry fabric wicks moisture, dries quickly, and breathes throughout our rides, and the floating mesh liner incorporates the 3D Tour chamois for all-day support that won't leave us regretting our decision to skip the shortcut.
- The short that brings performance elements to a comfortable feel
- Liner with 3D Tour chamois provides all-day padding
- Transfer Dry fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Regular fit is comfortable for wear on all-day rides
- Multiple pockets provide places for essentials
- Item #PLZO8HN
- Removable Liner
- removable Escape chamois liner short
- 2 zippered hand, 1 drop-in rear
- Manufacturer Warranty
- trail, enduro, cross country
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 20, 2022
Poor Design, Chintzy Material
- I've used it several times
The major flaw in the design of this short is the manner the inner liner is attached to the outer short. It is basically hanging by a single string on either side, thus it always comes out of the wash in a tangled mess. I ended up just cutting the attached strings and using it as a separate liner, which works ok as far as that goes. As far as the outer short, it is made out of some chintzy polyester material with a cut that would fit right in at the Boca Vista estates where Jerry Seinfield’s fictional parents lived. It wound up in the garbage.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help