Black PI Bib Short
After investing years into research and development to perfect their patented bonded-seam construction, Pearl Izumi's dedication has paid off to bring you an entirely new definition of next-to-skin comfort in the Black PI Bib Shorts.
This fully bonded construction eliminates bulk and chafing, and pairs with the groundbreaking Italian PRO Transfer fabric to follow your every movement in breathable, moisture-wicking comfort as you sweat it out on all-day rides. Then, Pearl's proprietary PI Dry technology brings permanent water-shedding performance to your kit to defend against road spray or summer showers, all without sacrificing breathability. A meticulously integrated Pro Escape 1:1 Chamois employs a floating topsheet design to smooth out harsh vibrations and impact from the road, and wide, sonic-cut bib straps distribute pressure evenly across your shoulder with support and a barely-there feel.
- The new wave of bib technology is here, and it is comfy
- Stretchy fabric wicks sweat, moves with you, and stays light
- Bonded construction eliminates chafing and bulk
- PI Dry sheds light precipitation on the road
- Shock-absorbing chamois smoothes out painful impacts
- Silicone grippers lock down the fit
- Reflective elements add visibility in low light
- Item #PLZ00Q3
- Italian PRO Transfer fabric (46% nylon, 38% polyester, 16% Lycra), PI Dry
- [size medium] 10in
- yes, Pro Escape 1:1 Chamois
- yes, sonic-cut
- Leg Gripper
- yes, silicone
- yes, BioViz
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help