Winter comfort land.
Whether you're dabbling in fat bikes or you're a diehard winter roadie who appreciates the traction of lugged shoes in the snowy months, the Elite Softshell MTB Shoe Cover has your shoes, um, covered.
Pearl Izumi rates the Elite's softshell body to 30 degrees Fahrenheit, but we've pushed into the 20s when pairing these booties with winter-appropriate socks. Of course, they also provide their own insulation, and the combination of woolies and a three-way resistance of winter's wrath mean you can enjoy the quiet solitude of a cycling snowscape in comfort.
- Shoe covers for cycling in wintery conditions
- Weatherproof construction lives for snowy fat biking
- Fleece lining insulates behind that protective shell
- Potential points of watery ingress eliminated by taped seams
- Trail-specific sole frees your lugs for much-needed traction
- KEVLAR reinforcement keeps the bottom straps
- Reflective details promote visibility on overcast rides to the trailhead