Spring into March.
Spring is one of the best times to ride a bike, but the weather can be treacherous. Pearl Izumi's Barrier Lite Cycling Cap is built for the will it/won't it days of March, when clouds are gathering on the horizon at the outset of a ride, but early morning sunshine is threatening a hot, dry day. If the wind whips up and blows in storm, the cap will block the gusts and keep the drizzle at bay; however, if the clouds disperse and the sun wins out, its lightweight breathability and flip-up brim will prevent a sweaty head and shade your eyes. It's too heavy for summer riding, but its cool-weather versatility makes the Barrier Lite cap a shoulder-season staple.
- A cycling cap for the shoulder seasons and inclement weather
- Wind-resistant, water-repellent body handles drizzly, gusty days
- Side panels boost breathability when the clouds disperse
- Flip-up brim blocks sun and rain as the weather changes
- Reflective details help keep you visible under heavy cloud cover