Don't stop riding in winter.
When winter's at its peak, it's time to pull out all the stops. Layer the Pearl Izumi Barrier Cycling Cap under your helmet for protection from off-season chill. Constructed with a mix of fabrics to optimize performance and comfort, the Barrier Cycling Cap lets you pedal through bitter-cold conditions.
At the front of the Barrier Cycling Cap, Pearl uses its windproof Barrier fabric as an ice-breaking bulwark against the chill. The rest of the cap is Pearl's P.R.O. Thermal Dry fabric, a heat-retaining technical fabric that pulls perspiration from your head and quickly evaporates it. This combination of moisture management, warmth retention, and wind proofing will keep you comfortable during those winter slogs, and reflective details help keep you visible on overcast days.
- A cycling cap that adds winter protection to the classic silhouette
- Windproof panel on the forehead breaks winter's chill
- Body material manages moisture and insulates
- Ponytail port for hair management
- Reflective details help keep you visible in low-light conditions