- A lightweight jersey for warm weather rides
- Transfer fabric wicks moisture and draws air through to keep cool
- Full-length zipper makes greater venting a breeze
- Three rear pockets store fuel and necessities close at hand
- BioViz accents enhance low-light visibility
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #PLZO880
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled polyester
- spring, summer, fall
- 3 rear
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 24, 2023
Definite downgrade over older materials
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 6' 1"
The polyester is cheap and nasty. Has that "snags your skin" feeling.. if you know it.. you know it. The old mid-level jersey material was much higher quality. Fit is typical Pearl Izumi, so if their past jerseys fit you, this will too.
February 15, 2021
Great fit and function
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
I've noticed that a lot of these reviews lack certain details, such as size and shape of the wearer. So, to quell that, I'm the following: 6', 195, relatively athletic build. On to the review. Quite simply this jersey is great! Fits form fitting, the length from neck to waist is perfect with bib shorts. Everything that needs to be covered is covered adequately, even when stopped and sitting upright. Moisture wicking is great, but I have only been riding on cool San Diego "winter" days (mid 60's, sunny, partly cloudy). I imagine the jersey will be great once it warms up a bit too. Overall no complaints on sizing, which was spot on the measurement charts. Comfort is great, fabric is soft and moves with the body. Couldn't be happier.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help