We love summer: the warmer and longer days urge us to ride a little bit longer and further than we can in the shoulder season. Pearl Izumi's Attack Jersey is made for summer rides, when the temperatures rise, and we need a little help staying cool. The lightweight Transfer fabric helps wick sweat away from our skin and draw cool air through the material for an evaporative cooling effect. When the temperatures really soar, the full-length zipper provides additional venting to keep us from overheating on our favorite climb. The longer days can sometimes trick us into thinking it's earlier than it is, which is where the BioViz reflective accents come in handy, helping us be more visible when we're out past sunset.
- A lightweight jersey for warm weather rides
- Transfer fabric wicks moisture and draws air through to keep cool
- Full-length zipper makes greater venting a breeze
- Three rear pockets store fuel and necessities close at hand
- BioViz accents enhance low-light visibility