Attack Full-Finger Glove
Solving the eternal cycling glove paradox, Pearl Izumi Attack Full-Finger Gloves both protect your hand and also enhance your grip without sacrificing any padding. And while these benefits often contribute to either overheating or cutting off the circulation of the hand, the Attack Gloves are designed for serious saddle time. In other words, you gain all of the benefits without any of the sacrifices. Not to mention, the fingertips are touchscreen-compatible so you can easily share your ride's stats with your followers.
Using their 1:1 Palm Connect design, Izumi placed padding around the Ulner and Median nerves,where fatigue and loss of circulation are prone to happen. This, along with the soft and durable synthetic-leather palm, contributes to excellent handlebar feel and a superior grip. To prevent overheating, Pearl Izumi uses stretchy mesh at the back of the hand in order to wick perspiration and to provide a cooling airflow. However, to wipe brow sweat on-the-fly, the thumb panel consists of a soft, absorbent terry cloth. At the cuff, a hook-and-loop strap and easy-off tab ease your entry and exit of the glove.
- Comfort, grip, and affordability blend in this cycling glove
- Durable, stretchy material maintains a snug, bunch-free fit
- Gel insert at palm offers next-to-bar feel without losing comfort
- Synthetic leather palm material is as soft as it is durable
- Wiping surface on thumb helps clear sweat from your brow mid-ride
- BioViz reflective elements boost visibility in low-light conditions
- Touchscreen-compatibility lets you stay connected on the move
- Item #PLZ00RM
- [palm] 38% polyester, 33% nylon, 29% polyurethane, [back] 59% polyester, 34% nylon, 7% elastane
- commuting, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty