When you're logging as many nights and weekends on singletrack as possible during the summer, your liner is doing about as much work as your legs. Start the season off with fresh cushioning that hasn't spent seasons in the saddle with the Pearl Izumi 1:1 Liner Short under your baggies. As you push though hand-numbing rock gardens and stay glued to the saddle along grueling ascents, the ELITE Pursuit 1:1 Chamois will move along with you while providing breathability and support. New this year, Pearl redesigned the chamois with a floating top sheet added to its stretchy, moisture-wicking layers of foam, which allows it to better mirror your movements in the saddle, significantly cutting down on the likelihood of chafing.
- Start the dirt season off right with this upgraded liner
- Redesigned chamois features floating top sheet for comfort
- Form-fitting cut allows fabric to continuously wick moisture
- Outer pockets provide space for small essentials
- Gripper-free leg openings won't tug or irritate