Tyrolean Bike Short
The Patagonia Women's Tyrolean Bike Short lets you take tight turns and raw trails with comfort and performance, no matter where you roam. The polyester fabric is lightweight, dries quickly during long days working hard on the trail and is designed to stretch and move as one garment—its seams are sonic-welded for this very purpose, and it shaves off additional ounces as well. Aside from the nearly seamless, chafe-free fit, slimmed legs provide a contoured fit that stays in place during long rides, and a curved waistband follows the natural shape of your hips for extended comfort. The Tyrolean does not come with liners, but is designed alongside the Patagonia Endless Ride Liner Shorts and includes snap loops that pair with those or the Patagonia Dirt Craft Bike Shorts.
- Bike short built for trailblazing rugged routes
- Polyester blend offers highly breahtable, stretchy performance
- Sonic-welded seams eliminate chafing and promote flexibility
- Adjustable waist can cinsh tight with one hand while riding
- Snap loops designed to pair with certain Patagonia liners
- Short inseam pairs well with knee pads
- Item #PATZ9C8
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 91% recycled polyester, 9% spandex, DWR
- 2 zippered
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 3 ratings
5 Stars - 0 reviews
4 Stars - 1 reviews
3 Stars - 2 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.