No time for wardrobe changes.
Early mornings at the trailhead tend to lend themselves to days full of big grins and adventures, but when those adventures take you from the trailhead to the brewery after a day of conquering the mountain, it can be a hassle to change in parking lots to look a little more casual and less enduro before you walk in. Instead of worrying about your wardrobe, grab the Patagonia Nine Trails Long-Sleeve Bike Jersey. This lightweight polyester jersey combines the shred-ready technology you need to keep your sweat wicked away and your body dry on the ride with casual styling that passes in corner pubs and pizzerias alike. It has 3/4-length sleeves to keep your elbows covered, with a loose enough cut to toss some pads on underneath for days where you get a little extra-rowdy. The jersey features a relaxed fit, with one rear pocket on the hip for stashing your ID and cards, so you're ready when you saddle up to the bar for a post-ride boilermaker, and is constructed with Polygiene technology that fights odor so you don't scare off other patrons with your overpowering post-ride aroma.
- A light and tech-filled top for trail to taproom
- Polyester construction wicks away sweat and breathes
- Fight the stink from trail day with Polygiene technology
- Rock pads on the rowdy rides with relaxed sleeve cuff
- Articulated seams with drop tail elevates on-bike feel
- Flatlock seams help minimize chaffing on long rides
- Zippered back pocket ideal for keeping ID and cards safe