Dirt Roamer Storm Pants
If you’re determined to hit the trails regardless of the storm clouds overhead, then the Patagonia Dirt Roamer Storm Pants may be an essential bit of gear for the ride. Lightweight and packable, the Dirt Roamer can be stowed without taking up the entire main compartment of your 14-liter day pack, and then pedaled through the rain with a fully waterproof exterior. But the Dirt Roamer is much more than an emergency barrier as the nylon ripstop pairs with a stretch weave for range of motion on the bike so that you can shred the trails and not your pants. Patagonia adds a bit more durability at high-use areas like the knees, seat, and crotch to reduce wear and tear. And a comfy knit backer on the inside acts like a sweat barrier and reduces the clamminess that builds up when cycling hard in typical rain pants.
- A packable, lightweight, and stretchy mountain biking pant
- Tailored-fit while offering ample range of motion and stretch while cycling
- Fully waterproof exterior keeps you dry without feeling clammy
- Zippered leg openings ease fitting with mountain shoes
- Multiple pockets stash small items in waterproof protection