Dirt Roamer Jacket
With a more relaxed tune than the road cyclist's wind-jacket, Patagonia tailors the Dirt Roamer Jacket for the chilly seasons on the off-road bike with a stretch-fit and a tall hood to help with passing rain showers. But the Dirt Roamer does bring a few features from the road to up the performance. Lightweight at only 7.1 ounces, it packs down to nothing for convenient pocket storage when the sun finds space to shine. The lightweight construction means that the Dirt Roamer is more of a wind and light-rain barrier than an insulated jacket, but for those months when you can still drench your jersey with sweat on the climbs, a wind-barrier is all you need to stay warmer on the descents. The hood adjusts with a single pull to maintain one hand on the bar and can fold away into its secured stow when not needed. Pockets onboard hold snacks and gear you need for long, shoulder-season rides, and even have cycling-specific contouring and design to reduce sagging and ease on-the-bike gear grabs.
- Lightweight, stretchy, and breathable mountain biking jacket
- Jacket flows with you on the trails and packs down small when not needed
- Close-fit while offering ample range of motion while riding
- Fends off light-rain and dropping dew in foggy forests
- Hood is adjustable with a single-pull cord for easy customization
- Multiple pockets stash small items and even the jacket itself