Dirt Craft Bike Short
Patagonia knew you were looking for a pair of shorts you could wear before, during, and after trail riding without having to bring a change of clothes, so they went and created the Men's Dirt Craft Bike Shorts.
Built with a two-layer design, the shell is cut slimmer than your standard mountain baggies, made with a stretchy blend and finished with a water-repellent DWR coating for comfort and protection. The adjustable hook-and-loop waistband, articulated knees, and versatile 11.5in inseam all serve to better adapt to off-the-bike activities. When you're on the bike, the outer layer pairs with a stretchy, moisture-wicking inner liner, complete with a cushy three-layer chamois and mesh paneling to keep you comfortable during long days on the trails.
- Versatile two-layer short for days on the trail
- Water-resistant, quick-drying shell holds up to abuse
- Breathable, stretchy liner keeps you moving in comfort
- Built-in chamois pad absorbs harsh chatter on the trail
- Adjustable waistband customizes the fit
- Multiple pockets bring along gloves, tools, and snacks