On-trail or off.
If you're looking for a pair of shorts you can wear before, during, and after your casual trail ride without having to bring a change of clothes or risk feeling uncomfortable, Patagonia understands, and that's why it created the Dirt Craft Bike Shorts. Created with a 2-layer design, the outer shorts are cut slimmer than your standard mountain baggies from a stretchy spandex/nylon blend and finished with a water-repellent DWR coating.
An adjustable waistband, articulated knee, and versatile 11.5in inseam all serve to better adapt the shorts to off-the-bike activities. When you're on the bike, the outer layer pairs with a stretchy, moisture-wicking inner liner, complete with a cushy, 3-layer chamois and mesh paneling to keep you comfortable during long days on the trails.
- Up your trail/all-mountain comfort with this versatile short
- 11.5in inseam provides coverage without bulk
- Slim fit is tailored to follow your body movements
- Spandex/nylon blend fabric is breathable and light
- Adjustable waistband and articulated knees customize fit