Two-wheels are better than four.
As soon as the snow melts and the roads clear, you can't wait to tune up your beloved commuter frame and banish your car to the garage for the warmer months. Once you're ready to go, zip on the Patagonia Women's Crank Craft Jersey to run errands in town, head to work, or venture out on a weekend trail ride. The jersey's soft polyester knit comes woven in a circular knit, which adeptly draws moisture away from your skin to keep you cool and dry in summer heat.
A stretchy collar and underarm gussets both help guarantee freedom of movement whether you're navigating bike lane traffic or roosting berms on a new flow trail, and the full-length center zipper allows for fast heat dumps when you're working hard. Stash your favorite ride snacks then go enjoy a summer spent on two wheels in the fresh air.
- Spend your days on two wheels in this versatile jersey
- Regular fit accommodates a baselayer in cooler weather
- Bluesign approved fabric consistently wicks moisture
- Reflective accents help you stay visible in dim light
- Underarm gussets ensure ample freedom of movement