Tried and True.
Channeling Park Tools' 35 years of experience producing industry-leading truing stands, the Professional Wheel Truing Stand - TS-2.2 improves upon the legendary performance of the TS-2 stand, making it more precise and versatile than ever (the previous TS-2 didn't work with 29-inch wheels). Its heavy gauge steel is nickel chrome plated for maximum durability, with a beautiful finish for your shop or garage workspace.
Lengthened uprights work with wheels up to 29-inches, both with and without the tire attached, accepting hubs from 80 to 175mm wide. Adjustable calipers attach to a wide variety of rims, from the narrowest racing rims to those 4-inches wide. Removable/replaceable composite caliper tips keep your high-end rims protected from scratches and blemishes. Both axle-clinching uprights move simultaneously to accommodate both the front and rear wheel. Note that this professional truing stand mounts to a work bench, also working nicely clenched within a vice.
- Lengthened uprights accommodate wheels up to 29-inches, hubs from 80 to 175mm
- Axle-clinching uprights move simultaneously for front and rear wheel centering
- Adjustable calipers work with rims up to 4-inches wide
- Removable/replaceable composite caliper tips
- Mounts to a work bench or clenched within a vice