HXS-1.2 Professional Hex Wrench Set
You use your hex wrenches more than any other tools. Because of this they get rounded-off and mangles more than any other tools. The Park Tool HXS-1.2 Professional Hex Wrench Set is precison-machined from super-tough Bondhus Protanium so you'll get years of use out of your hex wrenches. Yup, even the 5mm.
- Includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10 mm sizes
- Wrench tips are precision chamfered for a clean, tight fit
- Made from industrial-quality Bondhus Protanium high torque steel
- Comes with 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10-millimeter hex wrenches
- Constructed from Bondhus Protanium high torque steel
- Balldriver tip on long arm (excluding 10-millimeter), straight tip on short arm
- Precision-chamfered tips for a precise fit
- Item #PAR0259
- Bondhus Protanium (steel)
- Recommended Use
4.5 based on 17 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.