Work smarter, not harder.
The Park Tool CRS-1 Crown Race Setter comes with six inserts to ensure that you won't deform your crown race as you pound it onto the fork crown. The CRS-1 set includes one universal setting tube, three 1" inserts, and three 1-1/8in inserts. If you have an oversized 1-1/4 or 1-1/2in steerer tube, you'll need the Park Tool CR15. The CRS-1 will work on forks of 340mm column length or less.
- An innovative system for easy crown race setting
- Six inserts for installing crown races on a variety of forks
- Avoids hitting bearing surface to prevent potential damage
- Easily mounts crown race with the tap of a hammer
- Compatible with forks with 340mm steer tube or shorter