Crown Race Setting System
The Park Tool CRS-1 Crown Race Setter comes with six inserts to ensure that you won't deform your crown race as you pound it onto the fork crown. The CRS-1 set includes one universal setting tube, three 1" inserts, and three 1-1/8in inserts. If you have an oversized 1-1/4 or 1-1/2in steerer tube, you'll need the Park Tool CR15. The CRS-1 will work on forks of 340mm column length or less.
- An innovative system for easy crown race setting
- Six inserts for installing crown races on a variety of forks
- Avoids hitting bearing surface to prevent potential damage
- Easily mounts crown race with the tap of a hammer
- Compatible with forks with 340mm steer tube or shorter
- Item #PAR0085
- Recommended Use
- crown race setting
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.