Whether your cogs fly the flag of flashy titanium or redoubtable, nickel-plated steel, you owe it to them, the chainrings, and the chain itself to maintain a tidy ship of state. Park Tool's CG-2.3 Chain Gang Cleaning System comprises all the materials you'll need to ensure a presentable drivetrain. The set includes Park's CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber, eight ounces of ChainBrite cleaner, and the indispensable GSC-1 Gear Clean Brush. The brush is narrow enough to fit between your cassette's cogs and the cleaner is biodegradable, plant-based, and safe on alloy, plastic, and rubber.
- A handy kit for cleaning up your drivetrain
- Chain scrubber pulls dirt and grime from your chain
- GearClean brush toothed end reaches dirt deep between gears
- Tough nylon bristles clean derailleur and chain
- Bio ChainBrite degreases and doesn't harm alloy, plastic, or rubber