Nothing says Italian cycling like blue, so it's only fitting that the name synonymous with the color, Park Tool, produces special tools for Italian cranks. The Campagnolo Crank and Bearing Tool Set - CBP-8 equips you with a complete set of tools to install and remove Power-Torque cranks and bearings. Park Tool branded pads are supplied to protect carbon crank arms from the hardships of the work bench, and the set includes an adapter for alloy cranks. This kit combines the tools that were previously stocked in both the CBP-3 and CBP-5, which have since been discontinued, to create one master kit the contains a bearing puller and crank puller, bearing setter, removal adapter for Power Torque, removal protection pads for carbon cranks, removal protection adapter for alloy cranks, and a removal extension plug for Power Torque, so you can collectively service any Campagnolo Power Torque or Ultra Torque crankset.
- A kit for cleaning up Campy bearings and cranks
- Beefed up bearing and crank puller for easy removal
- Protective pads shield your carbon cranks from damage
- Combines CBP-3 and CBP-5 for a complete crank and bearing toolset
- Includes everything you need for Campagnolo Power Torque or Fulcrum Ultra-Torque crankset