Own the tools you need.
If you ride your bike enough, especially if you get your kicks in more extreme conditions like mountain biking, 'cross, fat biking, and gravel, your in-the-shell bottom bracket will need some loving or replacing. Park Tool's got your back once again and has you covered with the Bottom Bracket Bearing Tool Set - BBT-30.4. The BBT-30.4 Bottom Bracket Bearing Tool Set is specifically built to install and remove the bearings used in BB30, PressFit 30, 386EVO, BBright, and PF121 bottom bracket systems. The BBT-30.4 comes with adapters that, when used in conjunction with a headset cup press, quickly and precisely presses BB30 bearings or PF30 cups into the bottom bracket shell. The included BB30 bearing remover works through the shell and with a hammer, easily punches out the bearings. Its length is long enough to reach bearings even on wider fat bike shells.
- Install and remove press fit bottom bracket bearings and cups
- Works on BB30, PF30, 386EVO, BBright, and PF121 bottom brackets
- Press adapters to be used with a headset cup press
- Remover is long enough to reach bearings through wider fat bike shells
- Item #PAR007H
- plastic, steel
- BB30, PF30, 386EVO, BBright, PF121 bottom brackets
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime