Why We Like The Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit
We know, we know. We're behind on our bicycle maintenance. But we're poised to get right back on track now that we have the Park Tool Hydraulic Bleed Kit. We're liking it because it's easy to use at home, but it's tough enough to withstand everyday commercial use, too. Two options are available. The BKM-1 will bleed most models of mineral oi1l-based hydraulic brakes, whereas the BKD-1 handles most DOT fluid-based brakes. Either way, you'll be able to get out any air bubbles and inject new, clean fluid to keep your bike stopping on a dime. This shop-grade kit is all housed in a rugged, reusable case to minimize the risk of losing any crucial equipment.
- Hydraulic brake bleed kit to aid you in your maintenance check
- Designed for home use and the stress of daily commercial use
- Includes a tough and reusable case so everything stays in its place
- Replacement parts available in case you lose anything
- BKM-1 includes fittings for Shimano, Magura, TRP, and more
- BKD-1 includes fittings for SRAM, Hayes, Formula, Hope, and more
- Brake fluid not included
- Item #PARE02Q
- [BKM-1] most mineral oil based brakes, [BKD-1] most DOT fluid based brakes
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.