For belt-drive aficionados.
When your belt-drive rig needs a new sprocket, reach for the Park Tool Belt Drive Sprocket Remover to help you get the job done. It locks onto the sprocket, much like a chain-whip locks into your cassette, holding things in place while you remove your lock ring and nut. This model fits most sprocket sizes, and is made from heavy duty, heat-treated steel to last a lifetime. The handle is dipped in the classic Park Tool Blue vinyl, keeping it in check with your shop's aesthetic, and making the tool more comfortable to hang on to when you need to put down the torque.
- A tool for making sprocket removal a breeze
- Locks into your sprocket like a chain whip to a cassette
- Made from heat treated steel to last a lifetime
- Vinyl dipped handle is comfortable to hold
- Fits most belt-drive sprocket sizes