CRP-2 Adjustable Crown Race Puller
Quickly and easily remove headset crown races from forks with Park Tool's Adjustable Crown Race Puller - CRP-2. Unlike other crown removers, the CRP-2 is fully adjustable to allow precise and independent positioning of blades around the race.
By locating each blade independently, this provides flexibility to fit around potential interferences with fork top caps or crown protrusions. The universal design works with 1, 1-1/8, 1-1/4, and 1.5in forks, with maximum crown race outside diameters of 64mm.
The Park Tool Adjustable Crown Race Puller - CRP-2 is constructed from steel and will clear steerer tubes from 5.5 to 17 inches in length.
- A handy tool for removing crown races
- Fully adjustable to allow precise positioning
- Universal design for 1 - 1.5in fork
- Maximum crown race diameter of 64mm
- Built for steer tubes from 5.5 to 7in in length
- Sturdy steel construction for a lifetime of use