Balances off-road traction with rolling efficiency.
Designed with a grippy tread and reinforced with Anti-Flat Casing, the Panaracer GravelKing SK Tubeless Tire is your partner-in-crime for adventures down bumpy gravel roads where flats and punctures are common. This tubeless-ready tire in wider casing runs lower in pressure for greater bump compliance and excellent grip across rough gravel and bumpy roads. The ZSG Natural Compound balances low rolling resistance with tread longevity, giving you the best in efficiency and durability along mixed gravel and asphalt surfaces. Please note, this isn't the best tire for muddy conditions, as Panaracer developed a specific version of this tire for sloppy muck.
- Reinforced for gravel grinding along rough stretches
- Grippy tread for unrelenting grip across gravel roads
- Tubeless-ready and wider casings for running lower pressure
- ZSG Natural Compound balances rolling speed with durability
- Anti-Flat Casing prevents flats and nasty punctures
- Max tubeless pressure of 60PSI ensures a cushy ride
- Recommended for use with internal rim widths of 22mm or less